APB Corporation (hereinafter "APB") recognizes that the protection of personal information is an important social responsibility and has established the following personal information protection guidelines for handling, controlling and maintaining personal information.
1. When acquiring, using and providing personal information, APB recognizes the importance of protecting personal information and will deal with all such information in an appropriate manner.
2. When collecting, using and providing personal information, APB will expresslynotify the person involved of the purpose of use and whether or not and/or to whom the personal information will be provided, uses such information within the scope of the purpose.
3. APB will use personal information within the scope of the purpose agreed upon in advance and take necessary measures to prevent any unintended use.
4. APB will not provide personal information to any third party without the consent of the person involved.
5. APB will maintain an optimum system for stringently controlling personal information, and by building logical safety control measures, will develop thorough preventative and corrective policies against the illegal access to personal information, as well as the loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
6. When outsourcing the handling of personal information, APB will monitor the institutions concerned to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to protect personal information.
7. If APB receives any complaints regarding the handling of personal information, it will resolve such complaints in a prompt and appropriate manner.
8. APB will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws, regulations and guidelines set forth by Japanese governmental authorities.
9. APB will engage in a strong effort to further enhance personal information protection systems by regularly reviewing and updating all rules and proceduresregarding the handling of personal information, including this policy.
If you have any comments, questions, requests, or other feedback concerning our handling of personal information and specific personal information, please contact the APB Privacy Desk.
Established February 2019