APB Corporation (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) treats the personal information provided by customers, suppliers, or other business partners etc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Provider”) in accordance with the following policies.
Compliance with the Relevant LawsThe Company complies with applicable Japanese laws, and related laws and regulations concerning the protection of the personal information (hereinafter referred to as the “Relevant Laws”).
Purposes of Use of Personal InformationThe purposes of use by the Company of the personal information provided by the Provider are as follows.
- (1) Communication for any transaction
- (2) Fulfillment of contracts with the Provider
- (3) Offer and improvement of products/services provided by the Company
- (4) Notification of information relating products/services provided by the Company
- (5) Response to any inquiry or request
- (6) Any other purposes for which the Provider has agreed in advance
Business ContractorThe Company may contract with a business contractor for processing or otherwise of the personal information within the scope of the purposes of use specified in Article 2 above. In such cases, the Company makes necessary and appropriate supervision in accordance with the Relevant Laws.
Provision of Personal Information to Third PartiesThe Company will not provide a third party with the personal information acquired by the Company for any other cases than the cases specified in Article 3 above, unless the provision of such information is required: by law; to protect the life, body, or other property of an individual; or to cooperate with the nation, any local government or otherwise.
Management of Personal InformationThe Company responds in good faith to any inquiry from the Provider as to the personal information acquired by the Company and makes efforts to promptly resolve the Provider’s complaints or concerns.
Contact to: APB Corporation, Administration email@example.com
<Usage of the Website>
- There are cases in which cookies are used on the Company’s website. Cookies are files transferred to computers by web servers for the purpose of identifying that computer. These files neither adversely affect nor invade the privacy of said computers.
- The web server of the Company maintains a record of access the Company’s website in the form of an access log. This access log contains information on the visitors’ provider name, browser type, the pages accessed, the date of access and other such data, but it does not contain information that can be used to identify the visitor. The Company uses the access log for statistical analysis in order to ensure the continued improvement of the services which the Company provides.
- The Company’s website contains several links to external websites. However, the Company shall not be responsible for the method in which such external linked websites treat the personal information.